Position: Sales Representative – GTA
Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health insurance, employee beer allowance and more
Left Field Brewery is a small, Toronto-based family company with a passion for making great tasting beer. We also happen to love baseball. We value highly skilled, friendly, hard working beer lovers who enjoy working in an open, collaborative and creative environment.
As a small brewery with a tiny sales team, this individual will be an integral member of the team who will help to shape the Left Field brand and company culture as we grow together. This individual will take on a leadership role in licensee account relationship management. This is not a 9-5 role and work outside of traditional business hours is expected including some weekends.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Sales to new and existing licensee accounts
- Organizing and managing tastings and special events
- Tracking and reporting on weekly sales performance
- Managing licensee receivables
- Cleaning and troubleshooting of draught lines
- General brewery duties as required
- Exceptional relationship building and customer service skills
- Clean G Driver’s License with access to a reliable vehicle
- Sales experience in licensee environment
- Knowledge of Ontario liquor laws
- Knowledge of draught systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A university degree is an asset
The ideal candidate will be a 5-tool player. In baseball, this is an athlete who excels at hitting for average, hitting for power, base running, throwing, and fielding. We’re looking for a similar all-star with a diversified set of skills that will complement the above listed qualifications in contributing to a small, lean organization. Have another set of great skills that are not listed above? Let us know what they are!
Left Field Brewery is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Accessibility accommodations during the application process are available, just let us know in your application.
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the e-mail subject line and list your top 5 tools in the e-mail body.