Our indoor Bottle Shop is now OPEN for you to head inside and grab your beer from the fridge.
Plus, a NEW Pre-order option is now available – your beer will be ready when you arrive!
We ask for your patience and understanding as we continue with our efforts to keep our team and guests as safe as possible.
Please follow all Ground Rules:
- If you are not feeling well, do not enter. Please use our FREE Contactless Home Delivery service for orders over $45. Delivery is also available through Skip The Dishes for same day delivery
- Mask or Face Covering Required in accordance with Toronto City Bylaws
– Must cover your nose and mouth
– Must be attached without the use of your hands
– If you do not have a mask, or are unable to wear a mask, please call 647-346-5001 and our team will be happy to assist you
- Three guest maximum. One guest per household. Please stand on the closest available marker
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting
- Where possible, please pay with debit or credit
- We suggest bringing your own clean, reusable bag
- To-Go sales only. Tap Room is closed
How to Pre-Order:
- Create your order at fanshop.leftfieldbrewery.ca, select ‘Local Pick-Up’ as the shipping option and complete the checkout process
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order is ready to be picked up
- Head to the brewery to pick-up your order. If there is a lineup to enter when you arrive, please line-up
- Please bring a mask as you will have to pick up your beer inside the brewery – we will not be bringing orders out to vehicles
- There is a limit of 3 customers in the brewery at a time, please wait in the line if there is one
- Please stand on the closest available marker, when you get to the counter let a team member know that you are picking up an order
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and before exit, and follow all posted signage and physical distancing guidelines
- If you are unable to enter the brewery for any reason, including not being able to wear a mask, please call 647-346-5001 when you arrive and we will bring your order outside. We are not loading orders into vehicles at this time.